Sunday, November 6, 2011

Like my facebook page "You get to be liked too"



 {Coffee Group Rules}
Rules are made to be fair to everyone! Please comply fully and we will all be enjoying this process.

  • Click the image above and like my coffeeandtoast facebook page.
  • Link up to your facebook page.
  • Visit at least 3 links up and like their page too (If you want you can like all pages that are linked, it's all up to you.  comment and connect to them, The best thing with this is that they will visit your facebook page and like your page too.
  • I will make sure that i will like all the pages that are linked up.
PLEASE SHARE THIS TO YOUR BLOG AND GET MORE CONNECTIONS!
 Have fun meeting new friends and liking your page.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Iris! Already liked your FB page. Thanks for swinging by my site! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link Cee, you might like to add your link to my linky list.

      Delete
  2. I have just nominated your blog for a Liebster blog award.

    http://naturallyhealthyparenting.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-award-my-first-from-mommy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i really appreciate it! This is Coffee and Toast first award! Yeah!

      Delete

"Every day is a good day to learn something new"
THANKS FOR FOR COMMENTING...I LOVE RETURNING THE FAVOR.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...