Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back Blogging

There are certain times when you just got too busy.  But now i finally manage to come back blogging, hopefully i can continue to find a way to squeeze a little time to post.

I was thinking of, instead of focusing my blog to one subject -- I will just make it open to what ever happen around me.  I think that is better that way, make it a journal about my interests, experiences etc...not just parenting.

I was also learning digital scrap booking which i never got the chance to learn it further.  
I really need to learn to manage my time ... this time!

Oh..one more thing,  I was learning to tweak bloggers websites a long time ago and i want to play around this time again. So i might going to post a few tutorials along the way to share to everybody.  Just simple and easy to follow tutorials.

Thanks for reading ... got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every day is a good day to learn something new"
THANKS FOR FOR COMMENTING...I LOVE RETURNING THE FAVOR.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...